69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Thursday, June 19, 2014

More SRSD Writing Freebies!

Thanks for all the interest in yesterday's post on freebies to support SRSD for Writing. If you want more info on this strategy for teaching writing, click {HERE} to see the original blog post and grab some freebies.

I mentioned yesterday that if you needed a specific theme for the freebies and I already have the clip art, I will try to make you a freebie packet for your theme.

Here are three more themes based on requests from yesterday.
If you don't see one you like, leave a comment below and I'll try to help you out.




Just click on the pic you like to get your freebie.

Next up......Ocean Creatures Theme!





9 comments:

  1. Mary,

    These are great! I have a beach theme going on in my classroom and would love something that would go along with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made an ocean theme and noticed some cute beach themed clip art I have. I'll get right on it. Check my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the dog theme.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Sharon! Good luck with SRSD!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for doing the football one I asked for!!! I really appreciate it! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sport theme! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the dog theme. I am excited to use it this year with my students as I begin using SRSD with my ESL students in Grades K-2. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete