69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Show Some Multiplication Love! -- Freebie

It's been a peaceful, restful Saturday.
My kids are home from school…I had lunch with my Daddy and sister…and friends came over for supper and…wait for it…BROUGHT SUPPER! I didn't even have to put on big girl clothes and get out of the house to eat.

I'm trying to do a little planning and get ahead of the game. I hope the long weekend ends the way it started and I just might get a few extra things done. 

Here's a freebie in case you are planning for things to do a little on down the road.

My kiddos have always loved the card games I make, regardless of what skill they are spotlighting.
This one is a fun multiplication game you can use in a math station. I've also made multiple copies so that I have enough copies for every two students to play. It's good for those times when you have a few minutes for a quick review.
Set a timer for five minutes and watch them go.

Just click on the pic below to get the file. It's a freebie at my TpT store.

If you love the game, show some love with a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie! This will work well in math stations and at indoor recess. My class this year request to play math games during recess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 5 minute timer idea - this will have them highly engaged in the game for sure! Thanks for sharing the "love"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! This is great! :)

    Kayla Nelson
    The Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete