69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, September 2, 2013

Destiny's Gift

Have you read Destiny's Gift?
It's a simple story about the power a child can have when she wants to help someone with a problem.
The illustrations are beautiful.
It's a great story to use for the Common Core standards on character traits. If you've never seen the book, click on the link below for more info.


Here is a compound sentence activity based on the story. You can use it even if you don't have the book.


Click on the pic above to get the file.

Go to my TpT Store quickly! I put everything on sale for the Labor Day weekend.  Click {HERE} to visit! Today is the last day for the sale.



1 comment:

  1. I can't thank you enough for all of the wonderful activities. As a 30 yr. veteran teacher, I am still looking for new and exciting activities. Yours are perfect! They are also a lifesaver this year since we went into the common core with no training & no resources. Our math book does not fit the common core and I rarely use it. Your activities are just what I needed. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete