69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, April 29, 2013

Constructing Some Contraction Fun! - Freebie!

We gave SAT 10 to our second graders last week and that alone wore me out!
This week, it's TCAP for the third graders. Two weeks of testing is going to do me in!
Thankfully, I have an amazing assistant who will help me out with my kiddos while I have to be out of the room with the third graders.

This is one of the activities I'm putting in one of my literacy stations for her to use.
I've scheduled a review of second grade skills before we start our research project and begin third grade skills.


If you'd like the activity, just click on the pic above. This is part of my latest packet I've uploaded to my stores. Check out the links at the right if you'd like more info on the whole packet.

And don't forget my fabulous giveaway!


Click on the pic above to find the details. You can win one of TWO prize packages! Plus you can find some great new TpT stores to visit for some great ideas.

As an added bonus, if you purchase two products from my store, I'll send you TWO products from my inventory of your choosing! Just email me with your receipt and the names of the two products you want. You can reach me at pitnerm107 at gmail.com.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute contraction game! That's a good review for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to have fun with this game. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete