69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Past and Present Verb Tenses -- Freebie

I think my kiddos have finally caught on to the differences between nouns and verbs, so we have moved on to distinguishing between past and present tenses of verbs.  I gave each set of partners a set of verbs to sort. I just printed off the cards from the doc below and stored each set in a baggie. I've included irregular verbs in the past tense to work on our Common Core Standard. They caught on pretty quickly, so when we do this tomorrow, I'm going to get each set of partners to pick a verb pair and write a sentence with each verb. 
I'll put the sort into a literacy station next week so we can keep reviewing.

Click on the pic above if you want the sort.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much...again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your great materials! They are perfect for speech/language therapy!

    ReplyDelete