69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random Robots -- Long O Words -- Freebie

Your students will have fun distinguishing between long and short vowel sounds with this card game. Students will shuffle the deck of cards. They take turns drawing a card form the pile. They get to keep the card if it has a long O vowel sound. If they draw a Random Robot card, they have to put all their cards back in the pile.


Just click on the pic above to download the card game.....and please leave a random comment!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I love your blog, I am your newest follower!
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I get excited when I see Pitner's Potpourri in my mailbox. You are so kind to share your wonderful work. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. A random comment... I slept on my neck wrong and it's hurt for 2 days. There ya go. Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your wonderful games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i teach first grade and am excited to use this! i think my kiddos are going to love it! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Resource! Thanks

    ReplyDelete